Designed to accelerate your career into executive leadership.
The sport industry is continually transforming, influenced by everything from the development of new technologies to climate change. Decision makers and shapers of this industry need to be skilled in leading with purpose and thorough complexity.
The Executive Accelerator will help participants navigate the critical transition from successful professional to strategic leader. Throughout this course, delegates will be immersed in the principles of leadership from a variety of different perspectives, and will emerge with amplified understanding of their own leadership style, and strengths, and a renewed awareness of their impact on others, their organisation, and wider society.
From the individual to the collective, participants will develop fresh perspectives on guiding high-performing organisations whilst making the most of the opportunity to refine their personal strengths and expand their global network.
- An expanded self-awareness of your personal leadership style from coaching feedback and Hogan™ self-assessment test.
- New tools and techniques to enhance your impact and efficiency within your own organisation or industry.
- A global network of career contacts from your course peers and lecturers.
- Case studies and learnings from City Football Group and other business leaders to apply to your own business planning and delivery.
- Personal impact plans developed throughout the week to use as a roadmap to put your learning into action after the course.
- Skills to develop a forward-thinking culture within your own team and organisation.
- Understanding of how to cascade your learnings to colleagues and positively influence change within your organisation.
- A certificate from City Football Leadership Institute upon successful completion of the course.
Who Should Attend
The Executive Accelerator programme will bring together an accomplished group of motivated and talented professionals hailing from a diverse array of backgrounds. The programme has a limited number of openings and candidates are asked to complete an application that includes a professional reference, resume, and brief personal statement.
Our Executive Accelerator course will be delivered via a four-day in-person experience, accompanied by thirty hours of online content.
Applications for the Spring 2024 course will open soon. To be the first to hear updates, sign up now and select that you are interested in ‘Professional Development.’
More details on this programme, including faculty, will be released soon.
The Executive Accelerator will explore:
Principles for developing individual talent and diverse teams and thinking
How to motivate and foster high-impact workplace cultures
The vital role of leadership when developing a global business strategy
Social responsibility, in particular, climate change and environmental sustainability