Acquiring and Managing Talent in Football Masterclass
Understand the fundamentals of talent acquisition in football.
The Acquiring and Managing Talent in Football masterclass has been designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively identify, acquire, manage, develop, and retain talent within a high-performance sporting environment. This masterclass offers unrivalled insights into how these fundamental areas establish on-pitch success, but also the lucrative revenue that is generated through the transfer market and selling of players.
In a highly competitive world of football, talent is paramount. Throughout this masterclass, participants will gain the knowledge of the talent ecosystem and identify key aspects of developing a competitive advantage.
- Understand the fundamentals of talent acquisition in football.
- Identify the attributes and characteristics that define potential football talent in different positions and playing styles.
- Gain insights into the contract negotiation and transfer window process.
- Recognise the way clubs manage and develop their talent.
- Understand the different performance evaluation techniques in football.
- Understand the factors influencing player retention in football clubs.
- Enjoy a unique level of access to people of prominence in and around the sports industry.
- Establish new relationships and expand your professional network.
- Gain practical knowledge and insight that can be applied in your workplace and career.
- A certificate from City Football Leadership Institute upon successful completion of the masterclass.
Who Should Attend
Masterclasses are open to individuals 18 years of age and older and do not require an application to attend. Interested participants can simply register and join the course.
We welcome any professionals looking to develop fresh perspective and understanding of acquiring and managing talent in the football ecosystem. Whether you are just starting your career journey or you are well established within your industry, this immersive learning experience will offer you a learning experience that will be beneficial to your professional and personal development.
Our Masterclasses will be delivered via a one-day in-person experience in central London, followed by ten hours of online content.
Register now for the Acquiring and Managing Talent in Football masterclass on Friday 26 April 2024.
More details on this masterclass, including faculty, will be released soon.
The Acquiring and Managing Talent in Football masterclass will explore:
An introduction to talent acquisition in football
Talent identification and scouting
Contract negotiation and player transfers
Talent management strategies and processes
The art of developing talent
Player retention strategies