High Performance Leadership Masterclass
Navigate the complexities of leadership to make a positive impact in your professional role and organisation.
Leadership in high-performance environments is a key pillar in achieving organisational success.
This masterclass offers unrivalled insight, access to industry experts and has been tailored to provide an immersive learning experience for those seeking to acquire a deeper practical knowledge of strategies that will improve group cohesion, embed a learning environment that fosters competence, and create a culture that pushes for sustained success.
Participants will gain the confidence to navigate the complexities of leadership to make a positive impact in their professional roles and organisations. By providing the skills and knowledge of various aspects and best practice leadership , this masterclass will develop the individual leadership capacity of current and future leaders.
- Understand the fundamental principles of leadership.
- Identify key pillars in emotional intelligence and how they impact those around you.
- Gain insight into how to motivate colleagues and help them achieve the best versions of themselves.
- Recognise the importance of creating an environment that responds constructively to mistakes and promotes a growth mindset.
- Understand the role goal setting plays in the workplace environment.
- Identify strategies to develop a commitment culture.
- Develop effective strategies for giving and receiving feedback.
- Enjoy a unique level of access to people of prominence in and around the sports industry.
- Establish new relationships and expand your professional network.
- Gain practical knowledge and insight that can be applied in your workplace and career.
- A certificate from City Football Leadership Institute upon successful completion of the masterclass.
Who Should Attend
Masterclasses are open to individuals 18 years of age and older and do not require an application to attend. Interested participants can simply register and join the course.
We welcome any professionals looking to develop fresh perspective and understanding of best practice leadership. Whether you are just starting your career journey or you are well established within your industry, this immersive learning experience will offer you a learning experience that will be beneficial to your professional and personal development.
Our Masterclasses will be delivered via a one-day in-person experience in central London, followed by ten hours of online content.
Register now for the High Performance Leadership masterclass on Friday 21 June 2024.
More details on this masterclass, including faculty, will be released soon.
The High Performance Leadership masterclass will explore:
An introduction to the principles of leadership, emotional intelligence and managing self
Self-determination theory and managing others
Building a psychologically safe environment
Defining your purpose (creating a purpose statement)
Creating a shared vision and commitment culture
The art of giving and receiving feedback
Developing learning environments that fosters a growth mindset
Ethical decision-making in sport